Moving to more pleasant subjects, to celebrate the New Year, My Beauty Junction now has a YouTube video channel here - please do subscribe if you like what you see.
Here are my favourite makeup and skin and hair care products for 2013, and my beauty resolutions for 2014.
Here are the 20 best makeup products I used in 2013:
Here are the 21 best skin and hair care products I used in 2013:
And now for my beauty resolutions for 2014:
- I promise to get at least eight hours' continuous sleep in the night at least four times a week. Failure to comply will result in severe penalties such as enforced or extended shopping bans or cutting out on treats.
- Apart from beauty boxes and a Korean haul to stock up, I will be on a strict, no-compromise shopping ban from tomorrow for 60 days.
- I will moisturise all over at least once a day, unless I have the 'flu or something.
- I will seriously attempt to improve my posture and to not
squint while reading in poor lightread in poor light. I will also take regular breaks from the computer.
- Fine. I'll try blush. But I'm sticking to dusty rose for my lips!
- I'll use kohl, liner or dark shadow on the lower lash line for every other EOTD.
Once again, I wish you all a great evening and a fabulous New Year ahead!